Getting the US and Ukraine to agree is not the most difficult part of this. Getting Russia to sign onto any compromises, when ...
Regtechtimes on MSN
“This is not a drill”: Germany says Russia is preparing for a NATO war by 2029 — West scrambles to respond
Germany has issued a serious warning that Russia may be preparing for the option of waging war on Nato by 2029. This alert ...
8don MSNOpinion
Trump’s New Ukraine Peace Plan Is a Nonstarter
The full details are not yet clear but reportedly include demands Kyiv cede more territory and limit its armed forces, writes ...
4don MSN
Zelensky Says Russia ‘Must Pay Fully’ for War in Ukraine as U.S. Agrees to Modify Peace Plan
Zelensky's remarks come after a weekend of deliberation between Ukraine, U.S. officials over a U.S.-drafted peace plan.
1don MSN
Ukraine War Latest: Putin Gives Update on ‘Basis’ for Peace Deal, Russia Praises Trump ‘Realism’
A Putin ally has called for more detail in Trump's peace plan for Ukraine. Follow Newsweek's live coverage of the war.
Four years into the Russia-Ukraine war, one conclusion is now amply clear: the side that wins the digital kill-chain wins the ...
President Trump expressed skepticism on social media, stating, "Is it really possible that big progress is being made in ...
Ukrainians said it was the first time a key building in Kyiv’s government district had been damaged since the war began. Russia has kept attacking despite Trump administration efforts at peace talks.
Russia launched its largest aerial assault of the Ukraine war overnight into Sunday, deploying more than 800 drones and striking a Kyiv government building for the first time.An infant was among at ...
Stefan Wolff is a past recipient of grant funding from the Natural Environment Research Council of the UK, the United States Institute of Peace, the Economic and Social Research Council of the UK, the ...
Russian drones entering Polish airspace represent more than a border violation, says Peter Doran, a senior fellow at the Foundation for Defense of Democracies. Speaking with RFE/RL’s Todd Prince after ...
Russian media reported that there was an incident during Thursday’s launch of the Soyuz MS-28 to the ISS. The mission carrying Roscosmos astronauts Sergey Mikaev and Sergey Kud-Sverchkov and NASA ...
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results